|A Professional Relationship|
We will work with you in the most professional and confidential manner to obtain the new career you want and need through:
YOU CAN EXPECT US TO:
- National exposure with top companies
- A confidential search
- Experienced Consultants in your industry/discipline
- Access to FPC offices throughout the U.S.
- Comparative cost-of-living analysis
- Free service to you; client companies pay all costs
- Advice on resume preparation
- Advice on preparation for your interview
- Assistance with salary and benefit negotiations
- Access to relocation services
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Provide you a general overview of relevant industry activity.
- Evaluate your skills against our database of job search assignments on an on-going and continuous basis.
- Work with you in a professional manner to help you evaluate opportunities we develop.
- Facilitate contacts between you and our clients or other FPC offices.
- Provide you with extensive experience in helping people successfully transition between their current career assignment and their new one.
- Be available to you for professional career guidance and counsel to enable you to make the most out of any move.
- Provide you with specialized expertise from a recruiter familiar with your area of expertise, who will contact you to describe and discuss any appropriate position openings.
- Obtain compensation for our services from our client companies, never from you, the candidate.
- A copy of your resume, e-mailed in a Word or Rich Text Format - Cover letters may be helpful, but only if they define more specifically why you would be a match for a particular position, in a more detailed presentation than the resume. Click here for more detailed information about what makes an outstanding resume -
"An Effective Resume"
- Complete honesty and openness in our discussions
- Confidentiality concerning open positions discussed
- Availability and flexibility in scheduling interviews